Monday, March 16, 2009

New York Philharmonic Orchestra

Here are some questions about what I learned on this website.

Question 1. Is this site interesting to kids?
I think it is interesting to kids because it grabs there attention and it's an awesome website to learn more on.

Question 2. What do you like about the site?
I like how it is colorful and it looks like a kid website. I also like how the games help you learn more.

Question 3. What don't you like about the site?
Well..I don't have nothing bad to say about the website. I like how they made everything easier for kids and not like a website for adults.

Question 4. Does this blog motivate you in any way about our upcoming field trip? If so, how.
Um.. yes that website did motivate me. I'm to going to lie the only reason I really wanted to go to this field trip is so it can take learning. But, now I really want to go and see what the musicians are learning and hear the pieces that they made.

No comments:

Post a Comment